Active Countermeasures Webcast
Attack Tactics: Part 1
John is starting a new series of webcasts called Attack Tactics. This first part is a step-by-step walk-through of an attack BHIS launched against a customer, with just a few obfuscating tweaks. He covers the tools, how we used them and any other tricks we had to pull out for the attack.
The second will be co-hosted by our sister company Active Countermeasures and will go through the defensive side.
Presented by: John Strand
- 2:14 Overview
- 3:40 Recon-ng and open source recon; Office 365 redirect
- 10:14 Compromised credentials; Addition Recon Findings
- 17:50 First Exploit Attempt; Next attempt/default creds
- 26:00 Password Spray; OWA Access; Pulling down the Global Address List
- 33:30 VPN instructions
- 35:18 Mailsniper; VPN Access; Domain Recon; Kerberoasting
- 41:00 GPP; Secondary C2
- 45:00 Password Hashes; Crack Passwords; Search and Plunder
- 53:00 Concluding Statements