Active Countermeasures Webcast
Getting Started with RITA
Want to search your network for malicious command and control channels?
In this 1-hour Active Countermeasures webcast, Chris Brenton walks through the setup process for RITA (Real Intelligence Threat Analytics), our open-source threat hunting tool. Once the install is complete, Chris will demonstrate how to threat hunt using the tool; so you too can hunt down the bad guys.
Learn more about RITA: Here
Presented by: Chris Brenton
- 00:00:00 – PreShow Banter™ — PreShow Banter™
- 00:12:13 – FEATURE PRESENTATION: Getting Started With RITA
- 00:13:24 – What Is RITA
- 00:16:40 – Setting up RITA
- 00:23:41 – RITA Test Config
- 00:28:08 – Import Zeek Log Files
- 00:35:44 – Generate Zeek Logs From Pcap
- 00:51:00 – Whitelisting RITA