We will be hosting another virtual meetup Wednesday (8/30/2023) on our Threat Hunter Community Discord server ( https://discord.gg/threathunter ) , in the #Bi-Weekly Meetup channel!
It’ll be from 2pm-2:30pm eastern US time (6pm GMT/UTC-6:30pm GMT/UTC, 11am Pacific US-11:30am Pacific US)
– We’ll start with SSH. Bring your questions (see if you can stump Bill Stearns!), tips, ideas, and requests for help. This is a great time to ask about keys, ssh tunneling, error messages you’re getting, problems with using ssh, or advanced features.
– If time allows we’ll open it up to general discussion.
– All are welcome to take part in the conversation.
– The meetup will include video, audio, and text chat (though I believe there’s a limit on the number of people who can join if video’s on, so we may have to limit to audio if there are a lot of attendees.)
– Join in whatever capacity you feel comfortable.
If you have any questions, reach out in our Threat Hunter Community Discord server in the “acm-general” channel.
See you on Wednesday August 30th!
Interested in threat hunting tools? Check out AC-Hunter
Active Countermeasures is passionate about providing quality, educational content for the Infosec and Threat Hunting community. We appreciate your feedback so we can keep providing the type of content the community wants to see. Please feel free to Email Us with your ideas!